BRING AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF RECENT (or not so recent....) WORK TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED
Work should NOT be under glass for best photography.
Ben will take one picture at no cost to you (MCS pays)
If you want MORE than one piece photographed, expect to pay $10.00 per image at the time photos are taken.
Be prepared to write out your name, title, dimensions and medium.
WE ARE TRYING TO GET INTO THE CHICAGO CULTURAL CENTER AND OTHER TOP NOTCH PLACES
This should be an exciting and beautiful show!
Nancy Savaiano Rosenberg email@example.com
Please also copy Barb Boland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off date and times are Tuesday September 1st from
The show opens the and runs until
Reception Saturday September 12th, Pick up work 10:00 to .
MaryAnn Gradisher will be at our meeting to pick up any entries into the Illiana Artists 18th annual show.
Application information is on the blog.
Our last show for this year will be at Woodridge Public Library in December.
· The drop off day for submissions is , between in the lobby of the Norris Cultural Arts Center.
· Cash or a check made out to Norris Cultural Arts Center for the $25 entry fee must accompany the work. An artist's contract will be
· A label including the artist's name, title of the work, medium, price of the work (if for sale) or the insurance value of the work (if not for sale)
· If the work is 2D, it must be prepared with hangers securely attached to the back of the frame with hanging wire attached to the hangers.
· , the entries will be juried for inclusion in the show and determination of show awards (both monetary and honorable mention).
· , artists call in to the gallery between to confirm entry selection status.
· , from , artists pick up work not selected for the show.
· Show is installed the week of and officially opens Friday, September 4, at Due to the Labor Day weekend,
· The show reception will be , from in the gallery. Awards will be presented during the reception.
· Vicinity 2015 show will close on , at
· The pick up day at the end of the show run is , from .
· The Norris Gallery retains 25% of the selling price of each work that is sold. All work submitted and accepted into the show must be
each day with lunch break
Register by Aug. 7th with dupageartleague.org
$225.00 Supply List available upon Registration