November 3rd noon-2:30 pm
December 1st noon-2:30 pm
708 748 3377
Thank you to all of my MCS friends who helped make this possible. I'm looking forward to the exhibit in July and hope to see many of you at the reception at the Vogt Visual Arts Center, 17420 67th Court, Tinley Park, IL 60477 on Friday, July 12th 7-9 pm!
(just South of the railroad tracks and East of Oak Part Avenue)
Please promote The Sisters Project and the exhibit to your families and friends. People who purchase the artwork will choose from a list of charities to make a tax deductible donation to, in payment for the art, and in memory of my sister, Donna Lee Johnston.
- The American Cancer Society
- JourneyCare Hospice
- The North Shore University Health System Foundation
- The Salvation Army
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago
- The Cancer Support Center in Mokena, Misericordia in Chicago
- Lincoln-Way Special Recreation Association
- The Crisis Center of South Suburbia,
- PAWS in Tinley Park
- The Frankfort KidsWork Museum
- The Lincoln-Way Area Chorale
- The Tall Grass Arts Association in Park Forest
- The Frankfort Arts Association
- Union Street Gallery in Chicago Heights
- Finally, a special support fund for Cici Belpedio (8 years old) who is fighting the rare disease called Juvenile Dermatomyositis.
Sunday-Monday closed, Tuesday 7-9p.m.
Thursday 11-2 and 7-9p.m.
Friday 11-3pm (unless there is a reception)
108 S Bloomingdale Road, Bloomingdale, IL 60108