SUPPLIES for POCKETED STAR BOOK
- 2 cover boards- 4&1/4" by 5&1/2 "- cut from light weight board, such as tag board or cereal box
- 2 cover papers-5&1/2 by 6&1/2" -that will cover these boards
- 7 same colored card stock-4&1/4 by 11"-(these can be cut from 4 sheets of 8&1/2 by 11")
- 7 pieces card stock-4 by 9"-in a coordinating color. (Can be cut from 4 sheets 8&1/2 by 11")
- Ribbon- 30" long, coordinating color
I will be supplying the papers for our pocket pages. These will be cut from maps. Keep that in mind when choosing colors for the cover paper, card stock and ribbon. The maps will lend the book nicely to a travel, vacation or road trip theme.
Basic supplies: scissors, pencil, ruler, glue stick, tacky glue or something similar, toothpicks for applying glue, bone folder, wax or other paper to protect pages when assembling. If you forget or don't have something, we certainly can share.
Questions- email or call Mary Warner - firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-833-0125