Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Passing this along to you all~

Hi, Laura! and to the Midwest Collage Society 

Since you're on my list, you've probably heard by now,
 but I wanted to make sure you knew about the art
 marketing workshop I have coming up in Naperville, IL
 in October.
If you are ready to invest time, energy, and
 resources for a more fulfilling art career, join us!
It's super critical I write you now because the early
 registration deadline ends this Wednesday - August 15!
Since the last time I gave a workshop in Illinois was 2008
 - and who knows when I'll be back again - I thought
 you might want to take a look.
Here are the basics:
- - > SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION < - -
No-Excuses Art-Marketing Workshop
All Artists, All Media
Friday-Saturday, October 19-20, 2012
Naperville, IL
http://artbizblog.com/nal
Organized by the Naperville Art League
As I said, I'm writing now because early registration
 ends on August 15. You'll save $$ and get a bonus gift
 if you sign up by that date.
I'd love for you to come!
Whether you can or can't make it, would you be so kind
 as to do me a favor? I'm trying to help out the committed
 artists who are organizing this event. I also don't want
 artists to find out about the workshop AFTER it occurs!
If you know artists or organizations that should know
 about this workshop, could you please share the
 information?
I've included some cut-and-paste text that you can use
 (below). Or you can make up your own.
Thanks for your time.
With appreciation,
Alyson
- - - - - - BEGIN BLURB FOR YOUR BLOG OR EMAIL - - - >
SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION
 No-Excuses Art-Marketing Workshop
All Artists, All Media
Friday-Saturday, October 19-20, 2012
 Naperville, IL
http://artbizblog.com/nal
Organized by the Naperville Art League
SAVE A BUNCH BEFORE EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS AUGUST 15
You'll learn:
--The Do's and Don'ts of artist websites
 --Five email secrets that produce results
 --How to improve your blog
 --How to use Facebook and Twitter for effective marketing
 --And much more
AND, you'll have a customized action plan to put your new
 knowledge to work—rather than struggling to see how
 it is applicable to your situation.
Workshop leader Alyson Stanfield, author of I'd Rather
 Be in the Studio! The Artist's No-Excuse Guide to
 Self-Promotion, is flying in from Colorado for this special event.
Don't miss out! And register by August 15 for big savings.
 http://artbizblog.com/nal
- - - - - - END BLURB FOR YOUR BLOG OR EMAIL - - - >
Alyson B Stanfield | art biz coach
Stanfield Art Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 988
Golden, CO 80402 USA
303.273.5904
http://artbizcoach.com

No comments: